Paul DoreyShow Phone Number
7275 w. Agave Ranch Pl.
Tucson, AZ 85735
Alt. Phone: 520-240-7202
Paul's Pet Sitting
PAUL'S PET SITTING CELEBRATES
FOURTH YEAR OF BUSINESS
Paul's Pet Sitting and Helping Hands was started by a lifelong lover of animals. Paul has owned animals since he was a child. He hasn't met a dog he couldn't make friends with. He has lived in Tucson for 25 years with his wife and family. (That family is composed of a dog, 2 cats, 1 gecko, and 3 bearded dragons.) He has been known to assist a lost dog or two to find its home here in the hot desert.
After 40 years of being a parts manager working with people, he has developed an excellent rapport with customers and is service minded. He is a dedicated, hardworking, punctual person. He started this business in May 2004 after many months of research on the pet sitting business and a desire to do something he truly enjoys. In preparation he has taken an animal first aid class from the Southern Arizona Humane Society and the American Red Cross. He carries an emergency pet first-aid kit at all times. He is a member of Pet Sitters International and follows their code of ethics.
If you need his help with something and it doesn't look like it is included in his services, give him a call. If he can't do it, he may know someone who can help. He is building a network of service providers to assist customers.
And here are some good reasons why you should call a pet sitter:
- You'd like to take a vacation, but who's going to care for your pets?
- You're working late again, but who's going to let the dog out?
- Your pet needs medication at noon, but you'll be in a meeting.
- The dog needs its shots, but you can't find the time.
- Your pet stays home in its own environment.
- Your pet experiences less trauma/stress than at the kennel.
- Your pet receives regular feedings and its own diet in a familiar setting.
- Your pet will get lots of loving and won't feel abandoned and alone while you are away.
Home About us Services Rates