Dani SantanellaShow Phone Number
4319 Maryland st
San Diego, CA 92103
Urban K-9’s goal is to build better relationships between dogs and their owners through training, mutual respect, having fun, and educating owners on how to be effective leaders.
Urban K-9 originated in Brooklyn, New York in 2005 and recently moved to San Diego, CA. We provide in-home private training, board and train programs, day school for dogs and group classes in San Diego, CA.
We use practical, motivational, results oriented training techniques. We understand that no two dogs are the same and having a vast toolbox enables us to keep as many dogs stay in their home as possible. We are balanced in our approach and can alternate between methods. We do what works for each individual dog and family and training is customized to the individual dog and owner so they can succeed. Many Behavioral issues can be resolved with training. You just need to build a solid foundation of training in order to communicate with your dog. We truly care about your dog’s well-being; we want you to enjoy your dog as much as we enjoy ours.
We offer group and private training solutions for a range of dog issues including:
• Leash reactivity and leash aggression towards dogs and people
• Excessive Barking
• Resource Guarding
• Chewing and Digging
• Jumping-Up, Pulling, Chasing
• Children and Dogs/Dog Bite Prevention
Fear and Anxiety
• People and Animals, Noises and Places
• Separation Anxiety
• House Breaking
• Play Biting and Mouthing
• Puppy Socialization and Imprinting
• Basic and advanced obedience exercises, come when called, walking on a loose leash, heel, sit, down, drop it, leave it and place.
• Attention exercises, targeting, clicker training and trick training.
• Off leash training
San Diego Pet Sitting Service