Jennifer SchneiderShow Phone Number
14700 E 88th PL N #1224
Owasso, OK 74055
Anytime Pet Sitters, LLC
Anytime Pet Sitters is a full-time pet and home care services company. We are committed to treating your pets like they are a part of our family. We, as pet owners, understand how hard it is to leave your companions behind, and know that is why you want the absolute best for them while you are away! Your pet sitter will provide the best care available for ALL of your pets. We care for all types of pets: dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, pocket pets, exotics, fish, reptiles, birds, special needs pets, etc. We love them all!
Anytime Pet Sitters is licensed, bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind. Our pet sitting service also includes house sitting services for FREE: mail collection, trash out to the curb on pick-up day, plant watering, and security procedures for your home.
Benefits of In-Home Pet Sitting
The benefits of leaving pets at home are numerous. Pets are happier and experience less stress at home, diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted and a pet's exposure to illness is minimized. While friends, family members or neighbors seem like a logical choice for pet care, a professional pet sitter has the experience and qualifications necessary to appropriately care for companion animals. We are pet owners and are committed to loving your pet as if it were our own!
Benefits To You:
- Avoid stress knowing that your home and pets are being well cared for in your absence
- Your pet will be looked after by someone who has your pet's best interests in mind
- Eliminates scheduling drop off and pick up time to and from the kennel
- You don't have to impose upon a friend, neighbor or relative (who sometimes forget)
- Our presence at varied times during the day provides security and acts as a crime deterrent
- When you arrive back home, your Best Friend(s) will be there to greet you!
Benefits To Your Pets:
- Allows your pet to stay in their familiar and secure environment, their “territory”
- Reduces stress and trauma from driving to and boarding at the kennel
- Reduces exposure to illnesses and parasites from other pets
- Maintains your pet's customary diet and daily routine
- Allows your pet to receive individual attention
- Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you are away
OK Pet Sitting Service