TERRY BURROUGHSShow Phone Number
NEW HOPE, PA 18938
Terry the DOG Sitter
Terry is able to give your pet basic oral medications and ear and eye meds.
* However, if you need to be away for several days and your dog is in failing health, or requires more intensive care, it is suggested that boarding your pet at your veterinarian hospital, which can provide 24 hour medical care, is a better choice.
* If your dog is territorial, aggressive, dominant or nippy to visitors or strangers near, entering or in your house, it may be better to board your pet.
* If your dog is protective of your home and generally is not friendly towards unknown people near your home and at your door, this service is not well suited for the protective or unfriendly dog.
* For the safety of your dog and your dog sitter, please provide all aspects of your dogs personality, health & temperment to anyone you ask to care for your dog.
Pets are happier and experience less stress and better health in their own home and familiar sleep area.
• Diet, exercise, basic grooming and most medical routines are uninterrupted.
• Travel anxiety for you and your pet is eliminated.
• Pet's exposure to illness or injury is minimized.
• Untrained or unwilling friends, family and neighbors need not be called to walk, feed and care for your pets.
• In-home professional pet care provides added peace of mind. Most are pet owners themselves who understand the caliber of care you want and deserve when you can't be there yourself.
Terry the DOG Sitter - HOME BUT NOT ALONE
Home Services & Rates