Ursula WhiteShow Phone Number
100 Gensel Drive
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
BLUE RIDGE CRITTER SITTERS
So They Won't Be Home Alone...
Benefits of letting your pets stay at home while you are away:
• no exposure to illnesses
• avoid stress related vomiting and diarrhea
• no spread of fleas and ticks
• avoid extra nights stay due to hours of operation
• eliminates inconvenience of transportation to kennel
• makes home look lived in
• your pet(s) is able to develop relationship with their sitter
Please call and book an initial consult at least a few weeks before your intended trip. No pet sitting or dog walking can be done until we have met and all paper work has been filled out and your account set up. New client consults are
scheduled around my pet sitting appointments and can't be set up at the last minute. Both parties must be happy with all arrangements and it is best to leave time to set up alternate care in case things don't work out.
Special Services Provided:
• Change lights, window coverings, Radios / TVs to maintain a lived-in look to your home.
• Bring in mail, newspapers and packages.
• Water plants within reason.
• Provide Emergency Contact cards should you have an emergency and need help with your pets.
• Provide daily reports if requested, by phone / e-mail regarding your pets.
• We can provide home made treats.
Blue Ridge Critter Sitters
Home About us Services