Yolanda Doyon lariviereShow Phone Number
1 Laurel Lane
Cumberland, RI 02864
Alt. Phone: 401-261-3793
Yolanda's Pet Sitting & Errand Svc LLC
Services & Rates
We Sit & Stay While You’re Away In My Home or Yours.
When you call Yolanda’s Pet Sitting & Errand Service, we arrange a free visit to your home to:
- Meet you and your pets.
- Get detailed information about caring for your pets and your home.
- Get veterinary release signature.
- Pick up a door key.
- Review policies and sign a service agreement.
During this visit, you decide how often you want your sitter to visit each day and to determine the services you want performed.
Each visit to your home includes:
- Lots of Loving & Pampering.
- Fresh food & water.
- Clean feeding area and bowls.
- Petting & Playtime.
- Litter box & Cage Cleaning.
- Give medications, vitamins, etc.
- Clean up any Accidents.
- Daily Report Card.
"We Cater to VIPS (Very Important Pets)"
- Bringing in the mail and newspapers.
- Adjusting drapes and lights.
- Watering your indoor plants.
- Bring trash to curb on trash day.
Mid-Day/Daily Dog Care:
HOW ABOUT MID DAY CARE FOR YOUR NEW PUPPY? Housetraining, Basic Obedience and Superb Socialization Skill-Building is Essential for all Puppies:
We offer a very specialized training service for all puppies which includes: housetraining, socialization, and basic obedience through 12 months of age and beyond if you prefer. Minimum of one daily visit, preferably two to get your puppy off to the right start. In addition to housebreaking, we teach puppy and you the following commands: sit, stay, wait, heel, down, leave it, and drop it. We do all of this for the same price as a mid day walk, simply because we know the importance of doing these things EARLY. The earlier you basics and house train, socialize, and take that crate away, THE BETTER CHANCE YOUR DOGS HAVE OF NOT BEING RELINQUISHED TO A CITY POUND OR OTHER FACILITY. Remember, there is no bad dog; it’s us who make them bad dogs by not giving them the skills they need to survive in our world. So, please, let us help you SOCIALIZE and house train your new puppy. Isn’t he worth it?
If you have an existing behavior problem or need additional training beyond the new puppy basics, please visit our training link partners on the training & behavior modification links page to find a trainer that suits not only your lifestyle but training preference as well.
- Regular daily scheduled mid-day dog visits will be sometime between 9 AM and 5 PM.
- Each mid-day visit will be 20-30 minutes.
- Your dog will be able to go for a walk or play in a fenced yard at your request.
Additional Services Offered Include:
- In My Home Pamper Sitting + Doggy Daycare for dogs only
- Pet Taxi
- Bathing / Blow Drying / Brushing
- Scooper Services
- Errand Service
Services & Rates
Home About us Services & Rates